A child's nutrition
today leads to a
healthier tomorrow


  • 1. Be licensed by the State of California.
  • 2. Have at least one child enrolled in the daycare.
  • 3. Not currently participating in another nutrition program and not listed in the national CACFP disqualification list.
  • 4. Show proof of most recent license renewal payment (If applicable). Provider can submit one of the following copies:
    • - Online payment receipt
    • - Copy of cancelled check
    • - Original check copy and corresponding bank statement
    • - Copy of money order
    • - Copy of profile (Providers can request a copy of their profile from licensing)
  • 5. Provider needs to have access to a computer that has INTERNET EXPLORER.
    (The software used to claim meals only functions with the internet explorer browser).

If you wish to participate or want to receive further information about the nutrition program, contact us at:

(213) 380-3850

Or by Email joinecci@gmail.com

-For assistance in Korean dial extension 200

-For assistance in English/Spanish dial extension 201

Evergreen Child Care, Inc. is located in L.A. Korea Town (Mid-Wilshire), and is open
Monday through Friday, from 8:30am to 5:00pm.